Sunday, November 18, 2007

Supplies

Cleaning my room and adding things to my new Ravelry account, but found that not nearly everything I own is able to be catalogued in their handy-dandy boxes. So here's a list of what else I have:

Tip protectors - 4
Stitch markers:
5 L
10 S
Cabone rings - 29
Stitch holders:
1 5"
1 3"
Cable needles
3 U-bend
1 Dipped
Stitch counters - 1
Tatting shuttle - 1 (metal)
Boye bloom loom - 1

Spool knitter - 1
Knifty Knitter looms:
Small (5 1/2")
Medium (7")
Large (9")
X-Large (11 1/2")
Embroidery hoops:
5 1/2" plastic
6" wooden
10 1/2" wooden
12 1/2" wooden
American Indian bead loom


Books
Tatting (by Tatsy)
A Cool Girl's Guide to Knitting

I'll update this more later... of course, I have wayyy more stuff than this. Pack rat, what can I say. I am my mother's daughter when it comes to hoarding supplies. You never know when you're going to want it.

No comments: